CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2020 revenues of $23.8 billion. We have been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, currently ranking #128.
CBRE has been recognized for its leadership, including:
* Named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for nine years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector for three consecutive years
* Voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 20 consecutive years (including 2021)
* Rated a World’s Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute for eight consecutive years (including 2021)
* Recognized for our environmental sustainability activities through inclusion in the Dow Jones World Sustainability Index
* Recognized for fostering careers opportunities for women professionals through inclusion in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index
About CBRE K.K. (Japan)
Our history in Japan spans over 50 years, earning a prominent reputation as the leading real estate services firm.
We provide our customers with the widest coverage of comprehensive commercial real estate services in 10 offices across Japan with approximately 1,300 employees.
In 2020 Euromoney Magazine recognized CBRE K.K. as Japan’s best Research and Property Valuation firm.